Accutane Diary (Mild Acne - Day 40 / Week 5 on Accutane with Dr Ranjit)

This week has been a pretty decent week for my skin. Aside from the recurring pimple on top of my right eyebrow (which I properly extracted with a sterilised needle and applied topical aloe vera gel after to sooth and allow for a quick healing) and small bumps/comedones on my forehead, I think my skin has been fairly calm. It also has been pretty normal in terms of dryness, I think the my current hydrating focused routine helps. I also started using argan oil as a leave in conditioner for my hair. All in all, I think the low dosage (10mg) really helps in preventing any major side effects since my body is able to gradually accept and adapt to the substance.


****


Current skin condition at Day 40 on Accutane 10mg





Side Effect Symptoms: Dry lips, dry hair.  
Solutions
Lips
Day & Night Benifex Paw Paw Papaya Ointment (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - wake up to plump lips) 
Face - Super Hyaluronic Acid + Bamboo Sheet Mask, Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing line, Organic Pure Camellia Oil on dry areas 

You can check out these items in Amazon here:  
Hada Labo Rohto Mild Peeling Facial Bubble Washing Foam, 160ml,  
Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion, 170ml, 
Hada Labo Rohto Goku-Jun New Hyaluronic Cream, 50g 
Japanese ORGANIC CAMELLIA Seed Oil. 100% Pure / Natural / Undiluted / Refined / Cold Pressed Carrier Oil. Rich antioxidant to revitalize and rejuvenate the hair, skin and nails. 4 Fl.oz-120 ml.

Comments