REVIEW: Maybelline Super BB Cushion

I finally purchased my first cushion and it was not easy looking for reviews for this product thought I think its the same as the Maybelline Pure BB Cushion which is what its called in the States. Anyways, I've been wearing it for the past few weeks! I really enjoyed this cushion even though I doubt this is half as good as some other popular cushion products. For the price I purchased it at (RM45 from Watson's on a sale), I think its worth the value. Ever since I started using this on a daily basis, it has quicken up my daily routine by a minute or more and a minute saved a day is almost an hour a month, I could totally do with another hour in life!

The only down side to this cushion is that there isn't a refill for it and I'm huge on refillables just cause it produces less waste and is kinder to our environment. It also only has 2 shades available in stores which is a huge issue since there are so many different skintones out there especially in Malaysia.

Please watch my video review on it where I show you how it looks like after an entire day of wearing it.





Thank you and I'll talk to you soon! x

Comments