Simple Foundation Routine for Mild Acne

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the hiatus on the blogosphere but I'm trying to move on to making videos on Youtube instead of blogging these days just cause I feel more confident speaking than writing and I have way more fun editing videos!

I have received a couple of emails from some of you regarding my current skin condition after my Accutane treatment completed about a year ago. Honestly it hasn't been great, I still get the gradual break outs on my forehead and cheeks but definitely not as serious as before. It might also be because of the dry winter in Melbourne (I was in Melbourne for 5 months) that caused my pimple outbreak. Hopefully I can keep it in control and improve my skin condition.

Anyways, I just published a video on how I go about my foundation routine when I have acne scarring and a little pimple outbreak. I'm most certainly not a professional of any sort, but I hope this helps!


Comments