Virgin DIY Hair Dye at home!

My mom and sisters are avid users of DIY hair dyes cause its cost effective and it gets the work done albeit less well done than in a salon but hey, prices of goods aren't getting any cheaper by the day. Anyways, all my life, I have never dyed my hair before because my mom wasn't exactly supportive as she thinks my hair colour (ashy dark brown) is unique and that I don't have a reason to dye my hair because I don't have grey hair, she only recently allowed me to do some highlights but how can I say no when I saw Revlon ColorSilk Luxurious Buttercream Haircolor, Light Golden Brown

So I decided to pop my hair dye cherry and gave it a go, and this was the outcome! Its not much of a difference but I actually received a lot of compliments from friends including guys who don't normally take notice of these minor details haha. I really like the subtle change in colour of my hair, nothing too crazy but simple just the way I like it.

I filmed a video to show how easy the process is to DIY at home,



If you like this video, please like and subscribe to my channel, and feel free to drop by any constructive criticism be it on my makeup, my editing skills or anything at all! :)

Comments