My First Youtube Video

I finally did it! After years of paralysis analysis and giving myself excuses from lack of equipment to terrible editing skills, I finally convinced myself to screw it and just do it! :) I think the motivation largely stems from being blessed enough to be given the title of Revlon Malaysia PhotoReady Ambassador that gave me the extra confidence boost. Thank you Revlon. :) I kept this video simple, hence a simple everyday makeup that I wear often and despite the lack of quality (I filmed this entirely on my iPhone!) and skills (I was in a rush haha), I hope this will be a platform for me to polish my makeup skills and learn more about the beauty industry.


----------------PRODUCTS USED-------------------------
- REVLON PhotoReady Airbrush Effect Foundation 
- REVLON PhotoReady BB Cream
- ETUDE HOUSE Perfect Brow Kit
- URBAN DECAY Naked 2 Palette (Shade Chopper)
- CATRICE COSMETICS Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencer in 140 Chocwaves
- REVLON Lash Potion Volume and Length Mascara
- REVLON Powder Blush in 004 Wine Not Lie-De-Vin
- REVLON PhotoReady Concealer shade 004 Medium
- REVLON Ultra HD Lipstick 820 Petunia 


If you like this video, please like and subscribe to my channel, and feel free to drop by any constructive criticism be it on my makeup, my editing skills or anything at all! :)

Comments