Accutane Diary (Mild Acne - Day 75 / Week 7 on Accutane with Dr Ranjit)

Happy new year! No updates since Christmas and New Years because I had so many jobs and was in Taiwan just last week, but hopefully everyone is having a good time so far. My skin has been pretty stable despite having to cake up my face with makeup almost everyday for work for the past weeks and not consuming accutane on a daily basis (I was absent minded for a day or two in Taiwan) but just today, about 3 pimple appeared on my forehead. I hope the night cream Dr Ranjit prescribed to me will be able to ease them.

I couldn't apply my makeup properly in Taiwan cause my skin was really dry and I am not sure if it was the weather or if it was dryness from the Accutane, but now that I'm back in Malaysia, my skin is not that dry anymore.

****

Current skin condition at Day 75 on Accutane 10mg



The pimple on my forehead is surprisingly not as apparent in photos but it is quite obvious in person.

Side Effect Symptoms: Dry lips, dry skin.  
Solutions
Lips
Day & Night Benifex Paw Paw Papaya Ointment (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - wake up to plump lips) 
Face - Super Hyaluronic Acid + Bamboo Sheet Mask, 
Hada Labo Rohto Mild Peeling Facial Bubble Washing Foam, 160ml,  
Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion, 170ml, 
Hada Labo Rohto Goku-Jun New Hyaluronic Cream, 50g 
Japanese ORGANIC CAMELLIA Seed Oil. 100% Pure / Natural / Undiluted / Refined / Cold Pressed Carrier Oil. Rich antioxidant to revitalize and rejuvenate the hair, skin and nails. 4 Fl.oz-120 ml.

Comments

  1. Hi how's your skin now? Would love to know bcs I just started on accutane few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, my skin is relatively okay now. :) I don't have acne so far but i still have many small comedones on my forehead and my pores are much larger from when i was taking accutane. Good luck!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi Amanda. How is your face now? I have the same case as u. Use to be flawless. But now everthing is changed. And my case is way more serious than u. I plan to go for dr.ting..... Can u do some update for your recent Accutane medication? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment